WellVet has announced the launch of a new series of talks focusing on topical post-pandemic issues. The free talks can be registered for through the new fresh-look website collating webinars, blogs and resources on a wide variety of well-being topics.
The new WellVet series is a collaboration with the Vet Mums Facebook community, with an impressive line-up of speakers addressing topics seen with increasing frequency since the COVID-19 outbreak.
The talk will be free for all members of veterinary teams to join live on Zoom, while being simultaneously streamed into the Vet Mums Facebook group. Following the live stream those on Zoom will be invited to join in a private, unrecorded Q and A session.
Liz Barton, co-founder of WellVet and Vet Mums, says: “We have spent the last year creating a fab new website for people to access some of the great content WellVet has created over the last few years. However, we also noticed a few challenges mentioned with increasing frequency and severity by Vet Mums members.
“It’s fantastic to bring together such great speakers to directly address these issues and provide advice and support to anyone affected.”
- 22 June, 12pm to 1pm, “Recognising and dealing with overwhelm” – Charlotte Lawson
- 25 June, 8pm to 9pm, “Loneliness, especially for leaders” – Clive Elwood
- 1 August, 8pm to 9pm, “Fitting practical self-care into busy lives” – Dr Claire Gillvray
- 4 August, 12pm to 1pm, “Helping flexible workers feel integrated into practice life” – Silvia Janska
- 12 August, 12pm to1pm, “The Impossijuggle of parenting and career” – Amanda Boag, Cat Henstridge, Lucy Grieve and Victoria Johnson
Visit the website to enjoy lots of free content and register for the webinars.